1. Question: I cannot see the podcasts on the web pages.
In order to see the videos on the web pages you need to have flash player installed. Most computers already have this but if yours does not you can download flash player at: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
3. Question: Is there a way to 'subscribe' to the podcasts?
Yes! The IVF podcasts are in the iTunes directory. If you subscribe here, the new podcasts will automatically be downloaded to your computer when they are ready. Click here to subscribe.
4. Question: Is there an RSS feed so that I can get updates through my mail or RSS reader.
Yes, at feed://web.mac.com/ivfnet/IVF_Podcasts/Podcasts/rss.xml.
5. Question: Can I upload a video?
Yes, if you have a video this is of interest to the IVF science community you can contact us via our contact form. Your video will be considered for display on the site.
6. Question: I have a question that is not answered here.
Please use the contact form to send us your question.